The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Uploading an avatar and make your signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

Uploading an avatar and make your signature Empty
PostSubject: Uploading an avatar and make your signature   Uploading an avatar and make your signature I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:59 am

How to upload avatars and make your signature.

AVATAR- To upload an avatar, first make sure you are logged in. Then look under the banner, click on the “Profile” tab. Then above “See my profile” click on “Avatar”. To upload a picture to use as your avatar that you have saved on your computer, click Browse. If you have the link to the picture you’d like to use, paste it in the “Link to an off-site avatar” box, then click save!

SIGNATURE- To make a signature for yourself, first click on the “Profile” tab under the banner. Above “See my profile” click “Signature”. Type something in the text box then click save. To make your signature appear at the bottom of your posts, click on “Preferences”. Scroll down and find where it says “Always attach my signature” and make sure the circle next to Yes has a black dot in it. Scroll down some more and click save.
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net

Uploading an avatar and make your signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outback Pack :: Rules, Guidelines and FAQ's :: Rules and Guidelines :: FAQ's and Guides :: Using Forumotion-
Jump to: