The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Roukan

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Empty
PostSubject: Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ   Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 am

Why hello Guest, welcome to Roukan's biography. The dingo of this here pack.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ DingoTalli8YearsOld

Ƭiʈʃɘ
This canine just so happens to be named Roukan.

Ƨɧoɾʈcuʈƨ
For those of you who are lazy, and can't take the time to use his proper name, Roo is fine.

Ɠɘȵɗɘɾ
Roo is a titan of course.

Houɾgʃaƨƨ
This otherworldly candid has been rooted to this earth for over two long years.

Ƨpɘciɘƨ
You may be thinking you are reading about a wolf, for this is a wolf pack correct? Alas, your not, Roukan is a dingo, a close cousin.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Dingo_lge

Ocuʃaɾ Huɘ
Roo's eyes are a deep creamy chocolate brown, hinted with bright pools of amber.

Ƥɘʃʈ Coʃoɾaʈioȵ
Roukan's pelt adheres a golden orange color. His chest, underbelly, tail tip, and paws are all a creamy white.

Ɓaʈʈʃɘ Maɾƙƨ
Nothing hinting to past battles on this animal's hide.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Dingo

Ɓuiɭɗ
Tall and slender, Roo's legs being slightly longer than most dingo's. Like others, he has the characteristic traits of a dingo, broad head, pointed muzzle, and erect ears. His fur is short but becoming more bushy at the tail.

Hɘigɦʈ
Roo is 66 centimeters at the shoulder, slightly taller than average dingo's.

Wɘigɦʈ
Roukan weighs in at an average 18 kilograms.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Dingo

Ƥɘɾƨoȵaʃiʈy
Bold and loud. Roukan is fearless, ready for anything. He likes to strut his stuff and be proud. He knows who he is and where he stands and he embraces the role. His cocky attitude can get him into trouble but he isn't afraid to express his opinion. He has a mouth, and finds it hard to make snarky rude comments when someone is dealing him the same.

Liƙɘƨ
Adventuring
Running

Ɗiƨɭiƙɘƨ
Stuffy, strict animals.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Dingo

Haɓiʈƨ
Due to his previous show animal past, he tends to do things foreign to wild animals.

Aɗvaȵʈagɘƨ
His long legs give him a advantage in speed, and his bold attitude helps him mix in well with others.

Ɗiƨaɗvaȵʈagɘƨ
His fearless self can often get him into trouble, doing things he thinks he can do but can't. Being a dingo around wolves is hard to, for he is a bit smaller.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ 1234728_370

Ʀaȵƙ
Roo is Principal of Stamina Team.

Ƒaɱiʃy
Roukan was ripped from his family as a pup, so he doesn't know them. But what he doesn't know can't hurt him.

Hiƨʈoɾy
He was born in Australia, under the protection of the Sturt National Park. His parent's where both chipped and in an effort to learn more about the wild dingo some humans took three of the seven pups and took them to a local zoo. Roukan being one of them.
Shortly after their arrival the economy dropped and the zoo had to cut back on funding. Deciding against selling the animals they combined exhibits, the zoo's four dingo's going in with the wolves. Roukan grew up with the wolves, often at times thinking himself one. He grew to enjoy the company of the cousinly canines. After his first birthday the economy fell yet again, putting the zoo in a position where they had to sell some animals. Roukan and two other wolves where sold to a traveling animal circus.
Traveling abroad with the worldwide circus, Roo learned to cope with the varying climates. He was taught many tricks during his time as a show animal, he was best at the big stunts which is where he got his fearless attitude. He learned to tightrope, elephant jump, and many other routines and tricks along those lines. Sometimes he will demonstrate his acrobatic talents to his wild friends, baffling them.
A while after the show-biz life died down, the circus had to be shut down, leaving the animals homeless. Since at one point all the animals where wild they opted to set them free. Ever since Roo roamed the lands, eventually finding this very pack.

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ 4169246258_51de35e3b8
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Fin

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ   Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Wow, awesome bio! I like the pictures and the format of it!
Back to top Go down
Broken Promise

Broken Promise

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ   Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Nice job with it! I like how it fits together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ   Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ʀouƙaȵ'ƨ Ouʈɓacƙ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outback Pack :: RolePlay :: RolePlay :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: