The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area Empty
PostSubject: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Please read the TOP RP Rules before participating in any RP.

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm

Basic Description

The Morangatta Farm is the grazing ground for hundreds of cattle and sheep. The wide expanse of open plains is dotted by occasional bunches of eucalyptus trees, where creatures shelter from the heat of the day. The main sheds and house are on the other side of the property, therefore we hardly ever encounter humans.

Available Prey

The paddocks at Morangatta are filled with large amounts of sheep and cows, ranging from newborn calves and lambs to full-grown bulls and rams. These provide easy prey, especially in the outer, unguarded fields, but uninvited animals must evade the several layers of barbed wire and electric fence to reach the food within.

Water Sources

There is a small amount of dams and troughs scattered about the property, though these are usually surrounded by cattle, who may get hostile if other creatures attempt to drink from them. These are not to be relied on and are only used during times of water scarcity.

Other Information

All members of the pack can enter this area of the territory, although the Queens prefer that the Mozzies are the most common wolves there.

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm Pictures:

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area Sheep_grazing
Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area Morang10
Back to top Go down
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

The fae trotted along the plains, the farm not to far off in her sight. Knowing it would be practically impossible for a single wolf to bring down a cow by itself, made even more difficult with the threat of domesticated dogs, Jewelz wasn't in search for one of them, but rather the things that didn't belong there. Looking through the fence, she spotted what she was searching for, a large hare grazing in between the cows' tall legs, keeping itself safe from the guards as it fed. She crawled through a low hole in the fence not far from where she was looking from and entered the paddock, keeping low to the ground as to not startle the bovines around her as she stalked towards her prey. The hare, unaware of her presence as a result of the stench of the cattle keeping it concealed, kept grazing as the predator approached it.

Being now close enough to her hopeful meal, and having already thought out her plan, Jewelz burst into a sprint, while still keeping low to the ground as she made her way between the cows' legs towards the hare. The hare only noticed the wolf when she was a few metres away and swiftly pivoted on its rear legs to run in the opposite direction, hoping to escape and lose the wolf through the mass of cattle. But the hare suddenly stopped as a few cows stepped in its way, blocking the escape route it had planned. Jewelz then took this chance to close in on her prey, and with a small sidestep then leap, she took the hare to the ground and killed it with a swift bite to the neck and head. Feeling accomplished, the fae picked up her prize and made her way back out of the enclosed paddock and onto the plains, heading back towards the densite where she could safely enjoy her earned meal.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 am

The female approached the rickety barbed-wire fence with caution, using the surrounding tress for cover in case farmers were about. Not really caring whether Roukan had followed her or not, she barked softly. "Lamb or calf?" Sparky wouldn't admit it, but she knew that a dingo was a persistant hunter, and would be an attribute during hunting.

Raising her leg, the stealthy creature prepared to push her way under the fence.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Roukan

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 am

I kept close behind, not stopping at the trees as Sparky had, but pushed onward and squeezed under the wire fencing. I looked back waiting, paying no heed to wether humans where about. "Your choice" I answered in regard to the prey we would be hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 am

Shoving forcefully under the fence, Sparky shouldered past Roukan wordlessly. Breaking into a full sprint, the female stole past the mass of grazing cattle, heading purposefully towards the paddock where the calves and cows were kept. She did this mainly to show greater skill than Roukan, because her intended destination was surrounded by dangerous electric fences.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 pm

[ You gonna try and hurt me D': ]

I bounded out after her, staying just behind. As we apraoched I noticed the fence was the electric kind, so I scanned the fence line for any large gaps or breaks. Been caught in one to many of those I thought, reflecting on past, not so pleasant, experiences. I stayed behind, waiting to see how the wolf got through. Though, I had my own ideas of my entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 am

[Naw, Sparky is just a big show-off sometimes x3]

As the female approached the fence she saw Roukan falter momentarily, doubt in his eyes. She snickered to herself, charging onwards towards the fence. The thought to jump the dangerous obstacle crossed her mind, but was quickly extinguised; the fence was much to high. Taking a sharp turn, Sparky stole towards the gate; it was hopelessly dented from numerous bashings by the mammals within. She leaned towards it, indicating to the dingo that this is where Sparky was entering the yards.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 am

I nodded as a sly smile crept onto my face. I eyed one of the rickety posts, nestled nicely next to a good size boulder. I hauled myself onto the rock, before carefully stepping up on the small post, balancing on it with ease. My four paws didn't fit, so I allowed each a small amount of room, feeling comfortable enough to rely on three paws so I held one out. I snorted before hopping down into the fenced area. "Your a circus animal, you learn things" I snorted, waiting for Sparky.

[Bwhhahahaha who's the showoff now? >3 But yea.. saw a dog do it before to why not my circus dingo? xD ]
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 am

Sparky snickered. "More like a circus freak." With that, the fae plunged under the narrow gap quickly, flaunting openly her sarcasm. The white female skirted the outer area of the large, muddy yard, cautiously avoiding the puddles.

Her sights were set on a calf bawling on the outskirts of the mass of cows. Taking a larger stride, Sparky rounded the young mammal and charged after it, herding it to a corner where it would be trapped, helpless.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 pm

I growled low in my throat and narrowed my eyes, not taking kindly to the insult. I shook my head, shaking it off before breaking into a run and working alongside Sparky to herd the calf into the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 am

The female barely noticed Roukan's reaction to her harsh comment, concentrating on the calf. As the young animal reached the corner, Sparky sank low to the ground, preparing to leap upon it's helpless being. As the calf bawled once again, the fae bounded forth and latched onto it's upper left leg, attempting to disable it.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 am

I paused, looking for my vantage point before jumping up and hooking my sharp teeth into the animal's flank, holding on by my paws grasped around its leg.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 am

Seeing Roukan had restrained the hindquarters, Sparky planted her paws firmly on the muddy ground and worried at the leg, trying to pull the calf down so it could be finished off. The calf called again before plunging into the mud, completely vunerable on its side.

Growling and holding the young animal still, the female left space for the dingo to deliver the fatal bite. Through a mouthful of leg, Sparky mumbled.
"Whatcha waitin' for?"
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"I fell asleep" I snorted as I let go and went for the throat. I got a good grip on the animal's throat before sinking my teeth in. After I knew it was over I jerked my head back and forth violently, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 am

The female listened as the heartbeat of the animal slowed, faltering, before it stopped completely. Rising from the crouch, she inspected their kill thoroughly, seeing that it would be simple to drag back, but still a decent meal for all.

"Nice work there, Roukan." Sparky flicked her ears and glanced over at the herd of cows, milling about nervously. In the middle of the mass a cow called for its calf in vain. Smirking at the creatures distress, the fae dug her teeth into the cow's offspring and began to drag the carcass towards the sagging gate.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am

I just walked behind, the carcass was small enough for the wolf to carry on her own. I on occasion would use my muzzle and lift it off the ground as it dragged, but on level ground I let it be.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

Pulling the fresh carcass across the fairly easy-to-navigate terrain, Sparky exited the area, heading for the densite, knowing several ravenous wolves were waiting to be provided with food.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 am

I yawned as I walked along, the same path we took to get here. Nothing new or exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area   Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morangatta Sheep and Cattle Farm - RP Area
Page 1 of 1