The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jewelz

The Densite - RP Area Empty
PostSubject: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Please read the TOP RP Rules before participating in any RP.

The Densite

Basic Description

Beneath two fallen trees lies a passageway to a small cavern inside Uluru itself, there, the pack raises it's younger members and shelters away from extreme weather, such as dust/sand storms.

Available Prey

Hares and other small mammals are often seen around the densite, usually hidden in the large shrubs hiding from predators. As well, if you're skilled enough a venomous snake could be a potential meal, as long as you don't get bitten first. Occasionally,

Water Sources

A couple hundred wolf-lengths away is an average sized waterhole where wolves, as well as other animals, can go to drink. The waterhole rarely dries out, though in times of serious drought it may. As well, after a good night's rain, large puddles of water can appear around the densite.

Other Information

All members of the pack can enter this area of the territory, though it is preferred by the Queens that the youngest and/or eldest members stay within this area where it is safest.

Densite Pictures (WIP):

Back to top Go down
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 am

Having just dug out the remainder of the den required to be large enough to house a few wolves, the fae crawled out of the passage and out into the clearing. Once there, she looked out over their territory, a feeling of pride shown in her stance, as she stood in front of the fallen trees. She diverted her gaze to her two fellow Queens and sent them a smile, before trotting out of the area to bring back some food, casting them a brief bark to inform them of where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
Bone Shatter

Bone Shatter

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

An onyx black she-wolf with half an ear and a scared eye walked out from the bushes and spotted another female wolf. She hung back watching her trying to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 am

Mystic watches smiles at Jewelz then watches her leave. She sits down at the entrance of the newly-dug den, feeling the wind blow across her pelt. She looks at Sparky, then back to where Jewelz was headed, before picking up the subtle scent of a wolf within the territory.
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 pm

As her fellow Queen exited the now-completed den, the female sat on her haunches. She surveyed their handiwork, admiring the homely densite the three of them had created together.

Sparky flicked her ears in acknowledgement to Jewelz's brusque call, her deep blue eyes intaking the territory as the afternoon sun bathed it in various oranges, yellows and reds. The wind picked up and whirled the distance dust into a flurry, rearing and plunging like a herd of brumbies. A smile danced across her face, welcoming the delightful sight.

The moment was interrupted as the fae's sharp ears picked up a slight rustling in the nearby brush, a faint, unfamiliar scent twirled into her nostrils. Being naturally defensive, Sparky immediately whipped around to face any dangers posed to herself or her friends.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 am

Jess walked around mindlessly, sniffing the area. She didnt really care if anyone was here, she just wanted to explore the area. She wagged her tail and layed on the warm sandy grass, letting the sun warm her up.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Sparky widened her stance and glanced momentarily at Mystic, looking to see if the fae had also noticed. The white fae's muscles rippled beneath her glossy pelt, her neutral expression revealing nothing of the immediate defensiveness. A thought flashed through her mind. These wolves could be helpful in the new pack. Sparky's expression hardened. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Jess' ears perked to the sound of movement. She looked around then lowered her head again.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am

Mystic glances over at Sparky then back to where the scent and rustling came from. She stands up with her head held high and walks over, slightly peering through the shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 am

She lifted her head and sniffed the air, smelling a female or more.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

The fae glances over at Mystic, watching her movements. As she began to push her way through the shrubs, Sparky bounded silently after her, curiousity and defensiveness straining at her muscles.

Shouldering her way next to Mystic, the fae emerged from the grasses to be confronted by another female wolf. Sparky's fur rose slightly, bathed in oranges from the sand around her, and she tensed, ready to defend the three Queens new territory fearlessly. Yet, the same though still nagged at her.
This wolf may not be a threat, she may be helpful. The white female stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
Bone Shatter

Bone Shatter

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm

The female took a deep breath and stood up, "Hello?" She called. As soon as she stood up her eyes widened with shock as a white female with bunched muscles stood in her way.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 am

Sparky herself was rather shocked when the intruder presented themself, barely centimetres from her nose. The fae's hackles rose slightly, and she looked at the onyx-black female before her. Thoughts raced through her head and Sparky raised her lip, just barely.

"And who, may I ask, are you?" There was hints of curiousity woven throughout her authorative voice. Sparky was interested, but would not take lightly to unwanted visitors.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 am

Jess watched the female nervously. She tried not to make eye contact and didnt move from where she was.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

With the large hare limp in her jaws, the fae trotted back into the area known as the Densite. She thought it'd be the safest place in the territory to eat, where other rivalled predators would not dare to stray.

She had found the perfect spot to sit and eat in the shade of a tree when a foreign scent filled her nostrils. Diverting her gaze towards the smell, she noticed the other two Queens confronting another wolf, obviously a stranger. Seeing that it seemed they had it under control, Jewelz placed her meal on the ground and laid down with it, before beginning to feast as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Teron

Teron

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Teron looked around,smelling the air,it smelled of wolves..He sighed and then barked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 am

Looks around at new home. and moves in towards the den finding the 2 Queens sitting just out side.
Welcomes them. Moves into the den and sees the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:16 am

The fae growls as she watches two more wolves enter the den area, seeming like they are already in the pack. "Can we help you?" Mystic says to them both.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 am

Standing shoulder to shoulder with Mystic, Sparky whips around to face the two newcomers. She begins to pull her lip up slightly, uncovering her white canines. "What do you want?" The fae's voice is becoming impatient. "This is our territory".
Back to top Go down
Teron

Teron

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 am

Teron walked out and said "Er...Passing through?" He was lieing,he had been looking for a Pack,the grey male sighed and swayed his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 am

Sparky watched the brute closely, expecting him to move at any moment. The fae glanced at his twisted paw, wondering whether it would hinder him in a fight. Her lip still raised she barked authoratively. "Well, move along then".
Back to top Go down
Teron

Teron

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 am

Teron looked at her,she hadn't caught his lie? He continued "Er...Im Actaully Looking for a Pack...." He shuffled his paw behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Sparky was too busy watching all the wolves cautiously to interpret the brute's speech. "And that's our business how?" The tips of her ears flicked impatiently. Watching him move his paw backward, the fae tensed, thinking he was preparing to spring. She would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Jess tenced as she watched, her ears were flat and she was not sure what to do. She whimpered, rolling onto her back, showing she was no threat.
Back to top Go down
Teron

Teron

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Teron looked at the fae..and then sighed,he looked at his paw,it WAS twitsted and made a weird print,but he might as well go.The male started to limp off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next