The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 am

Jeans looks at the hare in front of her. She pulls of a small part of the leg and says thank you and smiles.
She then eats the hare leg and soon sees its gone. As she licks her paws she looks out the den to see the sun slowly setting. She curls up into a ball looking around the pack and then closes her eyes for a quick rest.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 am

Jess smiles at Mystic, "thanks" She put her head on her paws and tried to rest.
Back to top Go down
Teron

Teron

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 am

Teron smiled,he felt happy he had finally found a pack that accepted him,despite his odd paw,he smiled once more than lied down.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm

The fae sat again, staring along the horizon that seemed so close. Her fur was bathed in the dramatic colours of the sunset, her posture was upright and proud. Surveying the others, Sparky self-appointed herself as the night's guard, but only for now, as they hadn't quite established duties and the such.

Despite her hunting expedition, the female wasn't that tired. As the night awoke, her coat adapted to it's dark surroundings, and only a faint white outline showed where she sat, motionless, in the charcoal shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:03 am

Jeans awakes to hear a rustle outside the den. She slowly and quietly moves towards it. The rustle gets louder and Jeans braces herself, to find that its just a branch that fell off a nearby gum tree. The wind blows steadily and Jeans looks out at the night sky. She then moves back into the den and curls up into a ball as where she laid before.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Roukan

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 am

I strode into the area in search of a meal perhaps. I caught a scent and perked up, quickening my pace a bit. Only soon after did I realize the scent was not that of prey, but of other canines. I curiously kept on, wondering as to what they must be doing. From the smell of it there were quite a few, not normal for typical life for myself. Not but a short walk later did I find myself in view of a few wolves. I dared to step forward, stopping a few feet off, "Why hello"
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 am

The fae pricked her ears, narrowing her eyes in the faint dawn light. Before her, standing tall, was another canine. Sparky noticed he had a very bold air about him, something that implied that this male was highly confident.

The white female stood tall; trying to appear larger than normal, but hardly suceeding. Sparky had had friendly communications with this species previously, and was rather interested in them. Flicking the tip of her tail, the fae opened her mouth.
"Hello. And who are you, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 am

"Roukan, and you are?" I inquired, making no attempt to act submissive, nor did I push my luck and flaunt myself as normal, tall and proud.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 am

The fae flicked her left ear, slightly annoyed, as she sometimes could be. "Sparky. What is your business here? You had better not be taking our prey." The female raised her head, speaking bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 am

"I might have been seeking a meal yea, but taking your prey, no" I answered airily, "You looking for someone to join your group, or is one such as I not allowed?" I added in a question simply.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 am

Sparky's lip curled. "It depends. With an attitude like yours you're not going to last long around here." The fae stood taller, speaking with an edge of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

"An attitude eh? I'm simply being myself, is that a crime?" I asked, not wavering in confidence against the larger canine in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

"Nothing wrong with that." Sparky replied briskly. "If you're looking for trouble, I'd find it somewhere else." The fae widened her stance and held the dingo's eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 am

"Well then lets get to the chase, instead of exchanging petty conversation. Am I leaving or am I staying, your choice" I stated abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 am

"Huh, got a lot of pluck for a small canine." The surrounding trees stirred, twining the scent of the pack throughout the air. "Do you want to stay here? Are you looking for something like this? Can you handle this?" Sparky bombarded the brute with questions, each ending bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 am

I clenched my teetg and ignored the pun about my size. "I thought it'd be nice to not be alone. Pshh can I handle this? More like can you handle me?" I answered haughtily.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 am

The fae's eyes flashed angrily. "I was about to ask you the same question." She retaliated snappily. "You may stay, for now." Sparky moved as if to turn, but whipped back and clicked her sharp canines together. "But get on the wrong side of me, or anyone else, and you won't know what hit you."
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 am

I just snorted and turned tail, waving my tail high in the air, directly in front of her face. I walked over to a small patch of dry sparse grass and sat down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:58 am

Sparky watched the brute lay down, a low growl sitting uncomfortably in her throat. Muttering under her breath, she turned and pushed roughly through the bushes, towards a straggling creek. She descended the steep slope with determination and crouched by the waterside, taking small laps of water. Rotating her ears, the female listened to the sounds back by the den.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 am

I awoke from my nap, and saw a dingo laying in a patch of grass near the den. He doesn't smell as if he is danger. I thought. I slowly walk up to him I stop and then turn over to Sparky and walk over to the her asking, "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 am

The female lifted her head, her muzzle dripping with water from the creek. "Roukan, a dingo." Sparky said briskly. "He's alright, just a little..." She shook her head, cutting herself off, the drops flying away. Striding up the slope, the fae called back to Jeans. "Go and introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I yawned as I woke up, rolling on my side in a vain attempt to fall back asleep. After a while of trying I gave up and sat up. I eventually got to my feet and shook out my fur before heading towards Sparky and another wolf for a drink. I kept my distance and lapped up some of the cool, clear fluid.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:35 am

The female sat on the diagonal slope, talking with Jeans. Out of the corner of her eye the fae saw the dingo she had quarrelled with a small while ago. Sitting, Sparky's fur was stirred by a hot breeze, making the leaf litter around her dance through the air.

The fae watched the dingo like an eagle, ears flicking forwards.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:16 am

I raised my gaze after my drink, my eyes ladning on the wolf watching me. "Stalker much?" I snorted, curling my tail to my side.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 am

The female turned away, flicking her ears rather dismissively at the other canine. "Whatever." Sparky muttered, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next