The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

The wolf was mostly black, with white, and green eyes. She was at first startled as I jumped next to her. She asked me who I was. "I am KeJi. I don't know where I came from, only that I was owned by man, and I escaped. I have wandered for a long time, and this is where I have come to be, and I want to ask permission to join this pack. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Mystic turns her head a little to the side and sniffs KeJi. "Well then, that's why you have a faint human scent on your derma. I am Mystic, one of the three Queen's of the Outback Pack. I guess you can join the pack. You are obviously not a pup, but you don't seem old enough to be an adult. So I'll place you in the Nipper rank." She says with a small smile, before sitting down and curling her long, charcoal coloured tail around her.
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm

The female sneezed violently as the dust settled, shuddering. Peering through blurry eyes, Sparky noticed Mystic talking with another wolf. Her stance wasn't exactly defensive, and when the dark female sat, Sparky understood that the young canine had obviously been welcomed.

Despite this, her sense told her there was something different about the yearling.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

"Thankyou," I say, after she permits me to join her pack. She sits, so I walk around in a little circle and plop myself down on the ground. I took a moment to look around. It was so beautiful here. The air had a glow of red in it. It was also pretty warm though. "Where can I go to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jewelz

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

She hadn't been patrolling the area for too long before she came across the scent of a few stranger wolves lingering in the area. Her curiosity took the better of her as she turned and began following the distinct scent of one of the wolves. It was also a good opportunity to defend the pack, though that thought had only arrived to her after she had made the decision to take herself off track from what she was doing. As she neared the source of the smell, she noticed it was mixed with that of a few others. Not sure which to follow, the fae stood where she was and kept an alert and dominant stance in case any of these wolves came into view.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Fin

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Fin stayed back behind what looked to be a bush of some sort. He crouched down and his head went in between his paws, twitching his ears to see what they are talking about and who they were talking about. They seemed to be focus more on the fae and he was glad about that. When he knew he could get away, he took his chance. The brute sprinted towards the horizon and hoped no one had seen him take off.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 pm

The female snapped her head around as she heard the dull thud of paws against packed earth. Seeing a brute darting away, Sparky turned and bolted after him, in a similar fashion to a whiplash. She was deteremined he would not leave the territory before some enquiries were made.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

I saw a brute running away from the territory, shortly followed by another wolf. I started to slowly trot after them, but I was so tired i just layed down where I was. I fell into a light sleep after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 am

As Fin was running off into the distance, he could feel someone was following him. His eyes tried to catch a quick backwards glance as he was running, but knew if he would stop to find out, something bad could happen. He decided to just keep on running and would soon find out if the wolf was still going to chase him.
Back to top Go down
Pribee

Pribee

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Pribee

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 am

Pribee lay beneath a scrub, her jaws parted as she panted heavily. Her tongue almost touched the dry earth because of her head hanging so low. Her ears swivelled forward and to the sides ever so often as she heard noises from around her. Her eyes were a beautiful light blue, and they almost looked like they were blue sparks. You could see them so clearly from such a far distance away, as well as her coat. Her coat was thin and a darkish light gray. White covered her entire bottom jaw and ran down her throat and chest to her belly and stopped at the tip of her tail. The gray of her coat ran half way down each of her legs and faded into white. She was beautiful with long slender legs and a bulky body. She was built for combat and running only. She yawned, flashing her teeth before laying her head down and waiting to see any sign of another wolf.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

I woke slowly. i was so thirsty. I went to go find some water. before long, I came across a grey wolf lying on the ground. I walked up to sniff her. I didnt smell her around the main territory, so I sat near her with my head tilted to one side. "hello??"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 am

Mystic lays down and puts her head on her paws. After a few minutes she lifts her head up, watching KeJi wandering off towards the lake. She stands up and sways her tail left and right while following KeJi. (Lol tht sounds stalker-ish xD)
As she nears the lake, she pauses when she sees KeJi stop and look down. In the distance the sun was setting. Mystic yawned before approaching KeJi and coming across another stranger she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

I look over at Mystic as she approaches me and the stranger wolf. Then i look back at the wolf. "Do you know her Mystic?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

While growling softly under her breath, Mystic wonders what the stranger wolf is doing here. She glances over to KeJi and replies to her, "No. I don't. Perhaps you should back a way a bit." She nods her head to a patch of long grass a couple of metres away. "Just in case." She quickly adds. Then she turns back to the other she-wolf. "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

An annoyed growl rose in the female's throat as she raced after the brown brute; he was going to get an earful if it took her much longer to catch up.

Sparky's muscles were taut as she surged forwards, spurred on by the quick glance from the male. Flicking her head momentarily to the side, she saw the new yearling and Mystic head towards the scrub.

As the sun dipped closer and closer towards the horizon line, the fae's fur was tinted in varying shades of red, orange and yellow, constantly shifting with the galloping movements of her body.
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

After running on what seemed like forever, Fin was getting tired, which was unlike him, as he could run for hours. But, thanks to the Austrailian sun, it tired him out faster and took more energy away from him. He decided to give up and stop, wanting to see why this wolf was following him. The brute turned to face her, and sat down, trying not so show his shyness or his little of fear he had. He waited till the unknown wolf said something to him.
Back to top Go down
Pribee

Pribee

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Pribee's eyes snapped open at voices and she scrambled out of the scrub, shaking her coat and noticing the three wolves who stood before her. Pribee watched them with calm eyes and sat down, her ears twitched as she spoke, "Hello. My name is Pribee." She said with a light and polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

Jeans awoke from her long nap, and saw some new wolves. "New members?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:35 am

"My name is Mystic, and I'm a Queen of the Outback Pack." She says with a smile, "Why are you in our territory?" She adds afterwards. The fae twiches her ears around listening to nothing. She smiles and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Pribee

Pribee

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 am

Pribee listened to the female and nodded slowly. She was guessing that a Queen was the highest ranking wolf in this pack and she met the female's gaze without fear. "Well, I've been roaming miles and miles alone, and I really don't know what I'm doing here. I woke up without any memory of my past. The only thing I know is my name and my instincts tend to help me out a lot." She said, flicking her tail and shuffling her paws in slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Roukan

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 am

I woke up slowly, looking onto the world upside down as I had managed to roll onto my back as I slept. I corrected myself, sitting up in the dry grass. I blinked a few times before my jaws parted in a yawn, turning my head to look around, noticing some new wolves.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

I walked up closer to the wolf Pribee, She looked thirsty, so I trotted off to the water, having nothing to carry the water in, I just took a drink for myself, splashing water all through my coat, and ran back up to Pribee and Mystic. When I got there, I shook all the water off my head, splashing water here and there, trying not to get to much on the other wolves. "Hi, I'm KeJi"
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Skylar sniffed around the area, she sat down and smiled, "I love it out here" She said to herself, looking around at the scenery. She got up and decided to keep moving, wagging her banner, her deep purple orbs shifted across the area, as she looked for any life.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

After leaving KeJi, Mystic catches the scent of a hare, and decides she could use some food. She finds the hare in some small bushes, and she creeps behind it quietly. She accidentally steps on a twig and spooks the hare, causing it to hop away. After watching it for a few seconds, she starts to run, gradually getting faster and faster. When she's almost caught up to the hare, she passes what seemed to be another wolf, but was all blurry. She skids to a halt and trots at a quick pace back the way she had come. She stops before the wolf, and glares into her deep, purple eyes. The fae slightly frowns, frustrated that she had become distracted from her prey because of this she-wolf. Mystic takes her eyes off the wolf, looking at the sunse which as making the sky appear as if it had been painted with blood.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 am

Skylar watched as the female rushed past. She hesitated when the dark female glared into her eyes. She flattened her ears and tried not to make eye contact. She then hesitated again and got up, running off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next