The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Trotted furthur away from the water, seeing a beautiful brown wolf run past me. I look behind her, Myst is standing there, so I run after the brown fae. She was fast, maybe a little faster than what I normally run, so I pushed ahead, trying to close the gap in between me and her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Skylar glanced back and saw a different female chasing her. She pinned back her ears and kept running, picking up speed. She looked back again and saw the female was further away now. Skylar took a fast turn and hid in some bushes, frightened.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 pm

I was not as fast as her - the distance was increasing. I sped up (lol sped), trying desperatly to catch this wolf. She suddenly turned off, after her speed increasing, and dissapeared. I skidded into a turn and slowed to a fast trot. I picked up her scent, as I was following just now, and sniffed until I found her, practacly letting off an aura of fear. "I don't want to hurt you. Please don't run off again!"
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Skylar's eyes glowed in the darkness of the bushes, and gave away her position. She looked at the wolf and her tail was between her legs. She let out a small whimper and backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:37 pm

I stood there, appearing bigger than her in her feeble state. I put my front legs down, stretching them out, then sitting the rest of my body down. "wait here" I said, after a minute of staring into her glowing eyes. I ran off, trying to see what prey was around. I saw a hare, and after a bit off chasing around, I catch it in my mouth and went back to the place where I left the small fae.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Skylar tilted her head at the fae, watching her.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm

The fae looked at me, confused. I brought the hare to the spot I left her in. i was a wolf or two distance away from her. I sat the hare on the ground, nudging it forward with my muzzle. Once I shoved it within a legs distance of her, I stood up properly to back away, then I sat and watched her. I figured she was alone and lost, and most likely hungry. So this was my.. peace offering I guess, to show i wasn't going to hurt her, and I only wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Skylar lowered her head and bushed through the bushes, looking up at the fae, she put her teeth around the hare, still watching the wolf, then swiped the hare back and jumped back into the bushes. She sniffed the hare and ate some, then put her muzzle through the bushes, dropping the left overs there, and nudging them to the fae, shyly.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

she took the hare and hid to eat. she dropped the left overs outside of the bushes nudging them to me. I took them it in my mouth, biting the bigger chunks of meat then nawing on the bone, twisting around on to my back, my legs in the air, playing around whilst i nommed the bone. I suddenly stopped playing at with the small bone when i felt like i was being watched. I froze, my legs in the air, my muzzle biting the end off the bone, and looked at the fae, realizing I probably looked stupid. I was a little too easily distracted by the bone. i gave her a goofy smile before twisting onto my paws, dropping the bone, and saying to her "I'm Keji, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Skyler smiled, and stepped out of the bushes, looking at the dirt, she wrote her name in it with her claw, 'Skyler'.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

After the fae wrote her name in the dirt, I asked her what brought her here, in this pretty much barren place, apart from this pack.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Mystic turns and watches the fae running off, eventually meeting up with KeJi. She growls under her breath as she approaches the two, watching one eat. “So Skyler, are you interested in joining our pack?”
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm

"Oh, hai Mystic." I say as she approaches. I turned back to the fae. "well?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Mystic turns her head around to face KeJi. "Greetings, KeJi. Do you know this wolf?" I ask her, before turning back around to face the new-comer.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"No." i told her, my head looking a little down. "but I like her" :3
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm

(i hate this dsi)
Skyler flattened her ears and whimpered hearing the dominant female's growl. She nodded to her question and put her tail between her legs.

Last edited by Skyler on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 am

"You look like you're around about the same age as KeJi. Are you 1?" Mystic asks Skyler, slightly annoyed at how scared the fae is.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 am

Skyler whimpered slightly, noticing the female was annoyed with her. She nodded again, since she couldnt speak, as her throat was hurting from being scared.
The shy young wolf lowered her head even more, showing she was trying not to be threatening or anything, but she was also still slightly frightened.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 am

Mystic sits down and tries not to act so dominant. "What rank are you hoping to earn?" She asks, before continuing. "Actually to make it easier, what are you good at?"
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 am

Skyler lowered her head very low, and I rolled to right in front of her, onto my back, then pawed her chin up, very gently, as not to freak her out to much, and with a goofy, toothy smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

Skyler sat down slowly and looked up at the female before opening her muzzle and speaking for the first time, "I...Im fast" She said in a small voice.
(her voice is actually sorta like KeJi's real voice but quieter I guess... Weird xD)
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 am

"... Anything else?" Mystic replies as she watches KeJi roll over and gently push Skylar's head up.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 am

I see Mystic watching me, and I roll back around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 am

I chuckle while talking to KeJi as I wait for an answer from Skyler. "What are you doing KeJi?" I smile and twitch my ears.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

"Nothing... : P" and I stand up and stretch out my front legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next