The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Roukan

The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 am

I shrugged and with a yawn let myself flop onto the ground, draping my paws into the water.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 am

I looked at the water after hearing what Sparky had said. I looked over to the dingo and tilted my head a bit to the left. I walked over to him and then said shyly, "My name is Jeans. Its nice to meet you... I haven't seen many dingo's around these parts." I turned to face an old gum tree not far away. It had some small bushes under it. "Nice to meet you anyway." I said before leaving the area in a calm and steady walk.
When I reached the gum tree, I sniffed it and then the bush. I couldn't find signs of fruit or berries to feed me and the pack even though I am not a hunter I can still find the things we need to survive. I looked down and sniffed the ground. I started digging and found a few grubs. I picked the five up in my mouth and walked over to the den. The grubs were dying and so I placed them on a eucalyptus leaf and looked at the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 am

Sparky rolled her eyes at the male's laid-back attitude. Turning to face Roukan, the female barked. "You. Roukan. Come with me." The fae trotted over and looked him in the eye, although she kept her distance. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

"Hi, I'm Roukan" I said passively to the wolf. "What?" I asked Sparky, slowly getting up and walking over in no hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 am

Sparky clicked her teeth together impatiently. "You're going to be of no use hunting if you are always this slow." The fae turned and began loping evenly away from the thin creek. "Come on, we're all hungry and it's time we tasted something other than hares." The female flicked her hind paws, kicking up earthy dust, and headed for Morangatta Cattle Farm.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 am

I sped up, keeping my pace even with hers just to prove her wrong. "I am only slow when I want to be" I snorted, pushing ahead even thought I didn't know were exactly this cattle farm was.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 am

Mystic watches cautiously as the new dingo and Sparky head off for a hunt. With nothing left for her to do, the charcoal and snowy she-wolf trotted over to the den to peer inside. Seeing only a couple of wolves within the shelter she walks at a steady pace over to a nearby eucalyptus tree. There, she lays down in the shade and looks around boredly.
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Sorry Mystic, I must have skipped that part. Exclamation

Jeans sniffed the ground and saw Sparky and Roukan moving towards the ranch. Jeans layed down and closed her eyes once again to comfortly nap.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 pm

(What??)

Mystic rolls onto her side and lays her head on the earth. She sneezes as she closes her eyes, then falls asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Jess was laying in a patch of grass, uncomfortably. She twitched and watch Sparky and the Dingo go to hunt. She licked her lips and her ears perked, to a sneeze which came from Mystic. She whined and sneezed. 'Why do I always sneeze when someone else does?' She thought, rubbing her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

The female entered the densite area, pushing through the shrubbery towards the wolves that were lying about. As she tugged the carcass along behind her, the scent of food flooded the clearing.

Pulling it up next to a small rock, Sparky dislodged her teeth from the calf's body and barked to the others, informing them of the availible meal.

Glancing behind her to see whether Roukan had arrived yet, the fae settled down to knaw on one of the carcass's legs.
"So much for not being slow." Sparky muttered into the limb.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 pm

I padded in a while after, having wandered off and gotten myself lost. I sat down a ways off, knowing I probably wouldn't eat till last as I was just the newbie oddball.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz

Jewelz

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jewelz

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:05 am

The fae yawned at the silence of the area, getting fed up with the peace, she decided to go patrol the area. She had almost hoped to find something, just for a little excitement, but she also didn't want to get hurt, or see the pack in danger. Eh, what could there be? She thought to herself, there aren't any big predators in Australia. As she continued to walk she began humming the sound of the wind when it passes through the twisted branches of fallen eucalypt trees.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

I sniffed around as i stalked into the territory, shaking my head as i looked around for anyone else, I walked through some bushes as i flicked my ear, yawning as i sat down.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 pm

I sat down, eventually ending up rolling over on my side, pawing at a rock absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 pm

I sniffed around, following a scent of a wolf pack as i flicked my ear as i walked, following the scent.
Back to top Go down
Valerie

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am

Valerie trotted into the area, her orbs danced through the terrain. Her auds flicked, and her peds moved. Her charcoal black derma shook with every bound, her supports strides widely. She lifted her mug to inhale the fellow scents of other canids. Her apex titled, as her nares inhaled and exhaled. Her bulky physique carried her along, as her appandage swished she shrugged. Her swiper licked her incisors, her orbs continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Roukan

Roukan

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:47 am

My ears perked, catching several scents on the breeze. I distinguished two of them as wolf, but dismissed it, thinking they are members of the pack I had yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 am

Exhaling heavily, the female flopped ungracefully to the ground, drained of her energy from when she participated in the co-operative hunt. A tan cloud of dust rose into the air and spiralled around the fae, much to her annoyance.

The irritating particles lifted into her nostrils and impaired her vision, causing her to sneeze repetitively. Sparky could not sense the coming canines.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 am

I flicked my ear forward as i walked further, keeping my head low as i noticed them, putting my head up as i lowered my tail, wagging it slightly.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

I was trotting around with my nose on the ground. i could smell various other wolves. There must be a pack here.i looked up and around for wolves. I crouched down, slowly when i trod on a stick the crack sound was hopefully going to go un-noticed.
(I was looking at the wrong posts when I put this up the first time:/)

Last edited by KeJi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Fin

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

The brute stopped, as he felt he was in unknown territory. The baking Austrailian sun took his toll on him, as he wasn't quite used to the intense heat. Fin stepped up on a small hill or bump and looked towards the horizon. His wet black nose lifted into the humid air, trying to smell something. The scent was that of a pack of wolves that he had never seen before. He sat down, not wanting to go introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am

Mystic wakes up under the eucalyptus tree, feeling slightly sluggish. She flickers her ears around as she listens to rustling in some shrubs nearby. Wolves? She rises and shakes her pelt, before trotting over to the sound. Picking up some interesting smells as she goes, per pace quickens, curious as to how many wolves there are around the area. She stops suddenly, surprised by the sound of a wolf stepping on a twig. The fae continues on towards the noises and the smells, hoping these were wolves interested in becoming part of the Outback Pack. 
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

I saw a black female wolf, i donk think shes seen me yet, so i crouch even lower. She looked sorta protective, so I guessed she was part of the pack here, I made my decision, she looked kind, so I bounced up, springing a little foward, I really hope shes nice...
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Mystic stops in her tracks at the sound of more rustling. Before she could make sence of what was going on, she jumped back after being surprised by a wolf who sprang up in front of her. She stands up, tail high and ears perked towards the moon above them. Narrowing her eyes a bit, she examines the wolf. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next