The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am

Skyler watched them play but didnt join in since she was so shy. She got up and walked over to a patch of grass and laid down and watched.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

I saw Skylar walk away and went right over to her, on a patch of grass. "Hiya there"
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 am

Skyler looked up at her, her tail batted on the ground, as she wagged it.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

I went closer to her, flopping on the ground, still panting from all that jumping around, but with a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and gently fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 am

Jeans yawned a got up off the ground. "Come on kid. The suns setting so we better get back to the den."
Jeans started to walk slowly towards the Den site with Agape.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

In my light sleep I heard jeans talking about the sunset and going to the den. I pricked my ears up, slowly opened my eyes and followed. I hadnt seen the den yet. when we got there, I fell back onto the ground to sleep, this time I fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 am

Jeans saw Keji collapse and go into a deep sleep. she looked comfortable. Jeans giggled and then said to Agape quietly, "You can sleep over there next to me. It's one of the warmer spots. It gets pretty cold at night here." Jeans walked over to the soft sandy part that looked real warm and lay down. She put her head on her front paws and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Agape

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Agape yawned faintly following her, close on her heels. every time there was a bug he almost leaped after it, but held him self against it. he walked with a spring his step and a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 am

Mystic follows the wolves back to the main den area and observed them while they play. After seeing that the pup is approaching the den, she lifts her tail up and growls, warning the pup. "You are not in the pack yet. Den's for pack members only."
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I got used to sleeping very little and walking for most of the day, so after way less than an hours sleep I got up for a walk, seeing Mystic talking to Agape, who wasnt officially in the pack yet, and walked straight out of the den. I hadnt really explored the territory yet, so I started to wonder about, smelling trails of wolves, and other creatures. feeling a little hungry, I started to search for a fresh smell of hare, or other prey, picking up weird scents as I went.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Jeans opened her eyes when she heard Mystic say that Agape wasn't a full member. She got up slowly and walked over to Mystic. "Um, Mystic... Can he sleep with me, just for tonight? It's going to get cold and he's in our territory so he's kinda... our responsibility." She looked up at Mystic, but kept her head low.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I gave up on just sniffing around, i just went to over to the water and jumped straight in. It was quite cold in the water. i swam to the surface for a breath before diving down to a couple of fish, swimming around, minding their own business. My nose brushed against one of them before my teeth clamped around the other. It was a tough fish, it struggled, trying to swim down, I didnt realise how big it was, with very low vision in water. I was almost out of breath when I pulled the fish out of the water. i spat it out on the ground, getting myself out of the water, then, after cathing my breath, took it back in my mouth and trotted with my head held high and tail wagging, back to the den to eat and share my prey, i offered some to jeans and mystic as I walked past them.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Agape looked at Mystic and whimpered at her growl, his ears went back and tail between his lets submitting to the fea. He looked at the ground hearing Jeans words he waited for what he was to do, leave, or stay.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:46 am

Skyler, feeling sorry for the pup, got up and went to Mystic, "Mystic?" She asked in a small voice, standing low in submission, "Hes just a pup, Im sure one night wouldnt hurt...." She said quietly, trying not to anger her.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Jeans looked at Keji with the fish and noticed that she bit off a piece for me and Mystic. Jeans smiled and ate half of the fish than gave a scrap to the Pup using her nose to push it to him. She looked back at Mystic
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Fin

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 am

Fin relaxed and knew he wasn't being chased anymore. He turned out, trying to get his breath back, and he stood there, thinking about what to do next.
The brute sighed, and sat down and decided he wasn't going to go towards the other wolves just yet, he would wait and see if anyone would go looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:56 am

Mystic huffs and sits down, looking around at the pup and everyone else. "Alright, you may sleep in the den, but not at the back, which is the warmest part." She rises, her banner swishing softly. "Tomorrow you may be accepted in the pack. What is your name anyway?" The fae tilts her apex to the side as she looks at KeJi and the food she dropped in front of her. "Thank you." She bows her head and smiles, before starting to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 am

Agape smiled his tail wagging frantically at the fea, he didn't care if he was in the warmest or coldest spot of the den, he would be warmer than the past few nights alone, and that's all that really mattered "My name is Agape" he smiled as she looked at the fish and nipped at it tasting it, once he noticed the taste made him smile and he realized he loved it he started to eat it more he was starving so a little food was a start. he looked back at Jeans with a smile "Thanks" he said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:07 am

Skyler wagged her banner, happy for the pup. She got up and sniffed around, feeling hungry for fish after seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 am

(Skyler - Check your PM's.)

Mystic yawns as she finishes the fish. "Agape." She echoes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Mystic."
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 am

i saw everyone enjoying the fish i bought for them, happy i did something for the pack (3 I walked up to Agape and sat infront of him. I said "I really hope you are going to join our pack, I hate the thought of a pup out in the wilderness all be himself. Would anyone like some more fish?" I look at Agape, "You do look realy hungry"
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

Mystic yawns again before diverting her attention to Agape, then back to KeJi. "He will be fine for the night, I'm sure of it." She stands up and starts heading towards the den. But she turns around halfway there, "We might go hunting tomorrow. The pack could use a big feed." She grins then trots into the den, lays down and drifts off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

I was excited for tomorrow, I have never been hunting in a pack before. Not being tired enough to go back to sleep yet, I walked out of the den. I went over to the water, sitting on a rock, looking at the moons reflection on the water, occasionally swooshing it around with my paw. After a while I was too cold to stay there, and I was a little tired so I went into the den and curled up near Mystic, falling back into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 am

(Last post for a while)

Jeans smiled at Agape. "Come on, you can sleep with me near the front tonight. I don't want you to get cold." she said. Jeans lay down facing the entrance of the den and looked at the sky. A cold breeze went by and her fur swished slowly with it. She closed her eyes, placed her head on her paws and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Agape smiled wagging his tail, a hunt sounded like fun, but he felt he would not be allowed on it due to his age. Agape looked at Jeans and he followed her towards the front of the den where he laid down in a tight ball and swiftly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next