The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

Skyler twitched her ear and put on her thinking face ~.~
She looked back at Mystic, "I...can sneek up on thinks without them knowing" She said quietly, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 am

Jeans saw Mystic, Keji and another wolf talking. She turned her head and then walked over to the watering hole not really caring anymore about what was happening. She took a sip and then heard some rustling in the bush. She lowered her head and looked closer at the bush. suddenly a bird flew out from there and Jeans flinched. "Its just a bird Jeans." she said.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Agape

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 am

Agape padded around the den site, curiosity overwhelming him to check everything out, he wondered around sniffing everything that caught his attention, or maybe not everything. His white pelt didn't blend in to well, but hat never bothered him as his nose was intent on the ground and anything with an interesting scent. His blue eyes caught almost everything that went past him. Soon he saw a bug and smiled chasing it, his large body chasing after it with a giant grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am

Skyler's eyes shifted to a pup that was running around chasing a bug. She watched the pup, interested.
Back to top Go down
Mystic
Admin
Mystic

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Mysic

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 am

Mystic swirls around at the scent of a young wolf nearby. She darts off, following the scent. Soon, she approaches the pup and skids to a halt, watching him chase a bug.
Back to top Go down
https://outbackpack.rpg-board.net
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Jeans turned her head to see a small wolf chasing a bug. she slowly walks over to him and stops him in his way, stepping on the bug. "oops... Er, sorry. my names Jeans." she says happily
Back to top Go down
Fin

Fin

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Fin

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Fin finally stopped, hoping that he wasn't being chased anymore and relaxed.
Also hoping that no one else was following him.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 am

Agape looked down at the dead bug and sat down with a humph as he looked up at the fea. "I'm Agape" he says with a smile and wagging tail, it was cleaning the ground of any possible dead plants his tail was strong enough o get away. Turning his attention to the squashed bug he spoke again "and that was Herman..." he says, the spring in his step going away, but sharply coming back again as he looked back at Jeans.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:44 am

Skyler sat and watched Mystic dart off after the pup. She lowered her head again and got up, running after her to the pup.
Skyler skidded to a stop when she reached Mystic and the pup, but skidded too much on the clean ground, and spun around and landed on her chest.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 am

I froze then looked around behind me as Mystic and Skyler run off, to a pup I hadnt seen before. I turned around and ran off to the wolves, there were more then just the three there, and skidded to a stop, just like skyler, and ran right into Skyler and Mystic. "sorry", I said as I fumbled to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 am

"Oh, erm... sorry Herman." Jeans looked at the bug scared that the young wolf would start crying.
"Erm, Sorry about that... I thought er... I'm not really good with words." She said looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 am

seeing a squashed bug on the ground in front of Jeans, I figured that it was Herman. "Poor Herman..."
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 am

Jeans looked over to Keji. "Er..." She looked innocent and looked guilty too.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am

Skyler got up and looked at the bug, "Its still moving" She said, watching the little insect moving its tiny legs.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am

Agape shrugged his shoulders "There will he another Herman in the world" he says with a smile, noticing it was moving also he finished the bugs misery. seeing all the wolves running over and toppling each other. He tilted his head, he had never seen that before, or at least not form adults or yearlings unless they were fighting, but then again he had never seen a yearling so what did he know. Smiling at them all he was tempted to join in on the pile but held himself back.

Last edited by Agape on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 am

Jeans quickly looked at Skyler and then looked at the bug. "Oh!" she said in surprise. She lifted her paw and took a step back. "Well... at least he's still with us!" she said cheerfully with a bit of a sorrowful sound in her throat. Then looked at the young wolf who ended its misery. "Okay?" she said.
Jeans looked over to where he was looking. "Do you want to play?" she asked, in return hoping that he will forgive her for squishing herman.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 am

Agape looked over at Jeans and got in a play position happily, he was always out for playing. His tongue lapping out of his mouth with a grin plastered on his face as he jumped on the feas back and playfully bit her ear.
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 am

(We are Yearlings actually)
Skyler looked back at KeJi and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 am

Jeans giggled. She hadn't played in ages. She rolled softly onto her back playfully tugged the pups fur with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 am

Jeans and Agape started playing, so I joined in, bouncing around, freezing for seconds at a time, then as soon as someone moves, jumping into the air. I didnt mind getting bitten when I was playing, but i didn't like to bite, incase i hurt someone. ( ^^ My dog jumps around like that:)
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

(LOL)
Jeans started to wrestle with both of them and playfully biting their ears. Jeans jumped up quickly and then pounced onto them laughing.
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

(Dish-vla-billa-blah! XP lol, okay. Still getting accustomed with the ranks. I shall fix dat up. ^_^)

Agape smiled biting Jeans, his deep blue eyes shone Joy which was something he hadn't felt for a while. He ad been so caught up in searching for food and water play and fun and been pushed aside. It made him happy again to be playing.
Seeing Another wolf join in he smiled even wide, which did not really seem possible with how wide his smile already was. it seemed as though all Agapes worries were fading away.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 am

Jeans saw Agape smiling and she started to smile to before she flicked her tail in his face playfully and then ran about half a meter away and started to bow playfully.(like how dogs do...)
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

Agape smiled getting a play position also, yet again his tongue flopping out of the side of his mouth as he panted faintly.
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 am

I saw Jeans bow (like how dogs do) and I bowing in front of her, than when I jumped, I spun around to face Agape, jumping and spining. Just palying around when I stopped to breath, letting my body fall onto the ground, rolling onto my back, looking at the other wolves play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next