The Outback Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, we're a fair dinkum, hard yakka bunch of Aussehs comin' at you with this pack of sorts. - Sparky

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:45 am
Top posting users this month
No user

The Densite - RP Area

Go down 
+11
KeJi
Valerie
Zephyr
Roukan
Jeans
Teron
Skyler
Sparky
Mystic
Bone Shatter
Jewelz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sparky

Sparky

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Sparky

The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:35 pm

The female managed to pry her eyelids apart slightly, trying to peer upwards. When her deep blue orbs intook a violent thrashing erupting on the surface, a grin ripped across her muzzle. Momentarily forgetting she was underwater, Sparky released all the oxygen in her breath, causing her to push strongly towards the surface.

When she hit the vital air above, instead of breathing in, the fae broke out in hysterical laughter. Tossing her head back, she hooted into the sky, realising just how well she could act. When the chuckling subsided, the canine glanced over at Agape. Her humour siddled down to a mild smile.

Watching the Squirt, Sparky realised the young pup was slightly peeved at being tricked, but was now thoroughly enjoying himself as he paddled about.
"Ah, I see you're not chicken after all, eh?" the female dipped her head underwater before bobbing up again, "How's swimming now?"

Rotating, the white wolf picked up Skyler's hesitant comment about joining them for a hunt. Leaving the Nipper and Squirt under the supervision of her fellow Queen, Sparky swam calmly towards the bank. When her paws touched the firm loam, she took up a brisk trot towards the edge of the clearing.

Stopping to shake herself thoroughly, the female expelled water from her fur, but planned to return later in the day for another dip if the heat continued further. Setting her pace as a relaxed lope, the fae cantered after Skyler. Catching up fleetingly, the Queen gave the Nipper a questioning look. Despite not having too many interactions with the young wolf, she believed she could pry a reasonable reply from Skyler.
"Why don't you wish to join a hunt?" Sparky questioned, "I realise you may not be training to become a Mozzie, but you are permitted to join us."

Glancing back at the others, she stifled a laugh. "Unless you're chicken, like Agape over there was." A contagious, canine-filled grin inhabited her face. "C'mon, don't tell me you haven't hunted before," she pressed on, "Haven't you ever brought down a calf? A kangaroo? A hare?"
Back to top Go down
KeJi

KeJi

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: KeJi

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:46 am

After seeing Sparky lure Agape into the water, he found he enjoyed it. I couldnt wait to go hunting, I had always wanted to go hunting in a pack. Sparky went over to talk to Skyler, so I got out of the water and tried to get her to come on the hunt with us. I didnt understand why she wouldnt want to come, but I decided not to ask.

Last edited by KeJi on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i did it the wrong colour :P)
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Jeans

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Jeans had settled beneath the tree. It was warm. The sun made her fur dry faster and made her forget about the pain in her paw. She took a deep breath and let it go, then lay on her side and dozed off.

The snake was coming closer. Jeans was trapped. Nowhere to move. in fact, everything was black. just her and the snake. Soon it grew bigger and towered over her. She tried to move back but she couldn't. It was like her paws were glued to the ground. The snake stared at her. It's red belly sparkled like light was shining on it, though there was none. The snake moved forward slowly. Its black back was all most impossible to see from the darkness. Then it grew larger and lunged at Jeans.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Jeans woke up. She sat up an looked around. It was getting worse. Not her paw, but the thoughts of snakes. She used to love snakes. thought they were a nice treat. But now? Now she was afraid. Terrified. No, that is not what she was. She wasn't terrified of snakes. She just didn't like them touching her unless they're dead. Jeans got up and started to walk around the tree. it wasn't very wide and so she over lapped her paw prints a couple dozen times then she sat down again. She felt dizzy. What was she. A coward? Afraid of snakes. She had to keep her mind off them. But how?
Back to top Go down
Skyler

Skyler

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Skyler

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Skyler pinned her auds back, submissive of the female. She looked up at her, "I..." She sighed, "Im not chicken, I just.... didnt want to hunt..." She said, turning her head, looking away slightly, "Is there a problem with that?" She asked, not with an attitude, just a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

Jeans looked around. saw nothing but the bare desert sands and the bushy area where the creek was, which was about 100 meters away. And Uluru. She took a deep breath then let it go. She shook and then walked over to the creek. her paw was feeling like it should. it didn't hurt. Jeans started to trot towards the creek. The heat was getting to her. Thats what this was.
Once she reached the creek she took a huge lap and then dived in. The water was refreshing. The creek wasn't very deep. but the middle was the part where she had to swim without touching the bottom. She felt relaxed, paddling along with the slow current. She finally reached the other side and looked back at the tree. it seemed smaller now. She stared at it for a while then turned away. She felt like she was the oldest member in the pack. She was one of the eldest. She didn't like being one of the older ones. She had to take response ability. She really just wanted to be a pup again where everyone else like your parents would take care of your worries. Those were the days.
Jeans shook off the rest of the water but not enough to make the feather that was still tangled in her fur to fall off. She started to walk back to the den, thinking of what it would be like to be a pup again. In this pack. What would it be like? She should ask Agape how his day was. Then see if it was worth wanting to be a pup again... It would be. But what about the snakes? the thoughts of them. She would be even more of a coward.

Coward? is that what she really was? Not the brave Jeans. Not the one who is great at helping others. Just. Coward Jeans?
Back to top Go down
Agape

Agape

Wolf Character Sheet
Name: Agape

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Agape swam to the edge where he pulled himself out of the water, a grin on his face. shaking his now clean white pelt dry he looked around; his deep sea blue eyes watched the are. Soon he laid down panting as he caught his breath. The young brute yawned heavily as he looked out at the lake once more.
Back to top Go down
Jeans

Jeans

Wolf Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am

Jeans had reached the den. but no sight of Agape. She felt like she wanted to be a pup again and the only way to know if she really wanted to be one was if she asked him. What is it like? Do they take care of you? What? Of cause they take care of you. Jeans decided to wait till the rest of the pack came back, along with Agape. So she lay down at the entrance of the cave and fell asleep.

"Ssssssssssssssssss."
"Stay back!"
"Ssssssahsssssssssahssssssss"
"Leave me alone!"
Then there was silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Densite - RP Area   The Densite - RP Area - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Densite - RP Area
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10